men's suit tailoring
Suit up, and Dress to Impress
When it is important that you look your best, at those times you need all the confidence you can muster, we are here to help you look your best. From simple pant hemming and adjustment to complete suit alterations, our seamstresses are experts in making your clothes fit with perfection.
Whether you are a salesman, politician or manager, looking your best has never been this easy. With our background in fashion and design, you can trust that we will have your suit fitting you the way it was meant to. We are truly committed to client satisfaction.
How much do my alterations cost? – Since every gentleman’s suit has different alterations requirements, it is challenging to provide an accurate quote without first seeing you suited up. It’s also worth mentioning that a single alteration may lead to more in an endeavor to make your suit fit impeccably. This is the reason why we have developed our exclusive Gentlemen’s Consultation Service for the man who desires to have his wardrobe fit him.
How long does it take? The time required to alter your suits depends on you and the suit. Generally, we will have a fitting or two which will require another appointment before picking up. As well, the complete alterations depend on the amount of work we need and will depend on your schedule. While basic pant hemming can be completed for the next day, simple alterations usually take between 7 to 10 days, with more complex alterations generally take 2-3 weeks.
Can I have my alterations completed on my schedule? Yes! Regardless of the reason you fell behind schedule, we can help you get ‘suited up’ on your schedule with our ‘Expediated Services’ today. While our expediated rate varies and depends on how late you are, we can assist you in looking dapper for your dinner date.m
Men's Professional Tailoring
We are delighted to be considered for your graduation suit alterations. The first step in our process is to arrange a consultation with our Master Seamstress to assist you in illuminating your desired needs, provide professional recommendations, and present you with a breakdown of your garment’s estimated alteration cost.
Since every gentleman’s suit and preference requires varying alterations and modifications, our rate is based on the anticipated time requirement to complete your alterations and is presented initially as an estimate.
Professional Men’s Tailoring Consultation Service – $35 (up to 15-minutes)
Our service provides (both of) us the time to determine your needs and build a foundation of trust between us. Our main objective will always be, to help our Gents appear confident and dapper – right from your initial appointment.
Your Consultation includes:
- A personal examination of one suit with our Master Tailor complete with professional recommendations and advice.
- A specialized suit fitting, modelled by you, and pinned in front of our large wall mirror, with your entire suit, vest and belt to assist you in visualizing the potential ourcome of your tailored alterations.
- An itemized Estimation: At the conclusion of your consultation, we will present you with an itemized estimate to help you decide which alterations fit your plan/budget.
- A large, accessible fitting room with a comfortable seating area for up to 3 guests.
- Expediated Services for last minute alterations/touch ups. Note: Expediated rates are higher than our standard rates which depends on the base cost and standard service schedule.
It’s Your Choice – You decide which services you need; all of them, some of them, or none of them – your only obligation is the consultation fee.
Lastly, if your dress requires only a few alterations, such as hemming or taking in/letting out, do not worry about the cost of the consultation. If you decide to order the alterations, we will utilize the consultation to mark and prepare the alterations.
Should you wish to book a consultation, or have any questions, please submit your information on the form provided. If you have more than one suit, please specify this in the message area so that we can book the accompanying appointment. 2-3 suits or 5-6 individual pieces require a longer consultation (for up to 30 minutes) at a rate of $58.
We recommend you book your consultation 2-3 weeks before the day you require your suit completed for pick up. Please ensure you arrive for your appointment with the proper belt, undergarments and shoes for your suit to ensure a successful consultation.
Why Choose Seamless Alterations?
- Professional triple check guarantee for 60 days
- Computerized Japanese machines for accurate stitches
- On-time service and personalized experience
- High Quality Workmanship Standards
- Expediated Services & Out of hours appointments
- Because you want to appear your best!
Call 604.463.8026 today!